Poll - Next season's away kit design

B) Part of our history and have no idea why we have hardly used it since.

julio jordio said:
My mate at umbro has seen the 2 new kits for next season. He told me on boxing day that the new home kit has maroon in it in some capacity. I can't remember much as I was sozzled. I'll see him again tomorrow so should have more info. We're keeping the third only for next season as far as I can remember. He also said that the shirts will never have collars which I thought was strange and that the owners are opposed to a maroon away kit as they have history with that colour. I'll find out more tomorrow.

i hope so. best kit for a long time and a crying shame it was only intended for limited use this season. hope to see it more next season as our 2nd kit as opposed to 3rd. A home shirt with maroon? Find out more :)

I've been working on this one for a while and decided to test the water tonight, as always I've had some extra help from Viv (Westwood).

It's obvious that I have a bent for this type of thing, as it's several time better than some of the amateur shite on here tonight.

2iqbc08.jpg

Some of the blobbys sat around their laptops all day will have to lose some weight.....The fat bastids! You know who you are!!!

B, every time.

The red and black stripe is NOT traditional, it only came into being in 1969
Our traditional away strip should be Maroon. The 1956 cup final one is ace.

C

only joking. the original is obviously something special to us, but a copy would be utterly vile. why not just wear a sodding hi-visibility vest?

I rather like the mid-blue variation on our third. would not work as a third strip tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.