Poll | Which League title is your favourite?

Which of the seven League titles is your personal favourite?

• Total voters
11/12 as for 35 years I never believed we'd win, and even at 90 mins I was thinking typical, in our own hands and we've fucked it up, this became even worse when Dzeko scored I thought even worse a fucking draw to fuck it up. And then Aguero.

17/18 for the absolute domination of the premier league with possibly the best football this country has ever seen.

i cant include 68 or 37 in my list as i wasnt around, although my dad rated 68 as his favourite and he saw 2012 and 2014 before he died.

my list goes

1)2012 - because it was the largest surge of emotion watching football ever
2)2014 - because its the last season my dad was well enough to go to games with me
3)2019 - neck and neck with the scousers, retaining the title, domestic treble, whats not to love
4)2018 - 100 points, run away leaders
5)2021 - if i had been at games, it would be higher, but still loved this season. want to win the champs league because pep and the players do and it will shut the pundits up, but it doesnt feed my soul like the domestic competitions

every title counts from the first to this one. all won on merit and no officials being made to turn a blind eye or give a dodgy pen. manchester city have to win every single point now we have VAR ? every goal is checked and checked again
then sent up stairs to be checked by mike riley

2012 is my vote and not for the last gassp pure drama but that season we thumped united 1.6

Mancini
Pep 98 points
Pelligrini
Pep 100 points
Pep 2021

Has to be in doubt all the way to get most satisfaction. This season has been flat for obvious reasons. Great unbeaten run mind when it looked done for us.

My 1-2-3 mirrors the votes.

Nothing in football, in my brief 57 yrs of City adoration, will match that day.

Wembley 99 came close for absolutely going mental, but even if we win the CL this year, it won’t top “Agueroooooooo” for me. For the club, it’ll be the most important event in their ‘istree, but for generations of long suffering, in the shadow of the Reds, fans, 2012 is a zenith.
Yup. The black cloud lifted, the Stretford banner was downed, pisscan got his comuppance, the years of failure were banished and the drama will never be forgotten.

1. Agueroooooooo! - Best ending to a league season ever.
2. 67/68 - Because I went to every league match that season as I had a premonition that we could do it.
3. 17/18 - A 100 points you have got to be joking how did that happen?

Never tire of winning the League as it is a result of consistency over a prolonged period, no Cup competition comes anywhere near for pure satisfaction.

Reading Gary James’s description in bluemoon of our 1934 Cup Final win,that dwarfs everything! Who said City couldn’t play!

2012 is my vote and not for the last gassp pure drama but that season we thumped united 1.6

On aggregate, we thumped them 7-1 that season. I've always found it curiously pleasing that two seasons later, 2013-14, we thumped them by exactly the same aggregate score.
We haven't been thumping them recently very much, have we? Can't think why, because they're really not a very good team. Wonder what's gone wrong.

Has to be the Aguerrrroooooooo season!!! My heart nearly stopped that year!!! Will never experience anything like this ever again!

Then again this is Typical City so anything can happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.