Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

If he does go not only will we lose his talent on the pitch but we won't be able to sing some of our best songs... So to counteract this problem can I suggest us giving Zsa Zsa Gabor a role at the club so as we simply replace Yaya in the songs with Zsa Zsa. It's a thought, but I'm pretty sure she likes cake too and doesn't track back

Lets wait and see what the lad actually says, as opposed to his demented agent with previous form for mentalist outbursts or some suspect looking twatter posts please.

Going by prior experience this is likely a squall in a teacup and will be long forgotten by the time pre-season begins.

If he is feeling this way, he can't help how he feels.
We might be disappointed in a diva stylie but let's get smart. We need him

I believe fan power can make the difference in a situation like this,
So if you wanna keep him, tweet him

Keep: Finest midfielder I've ever seen playing in a city shirt. (And I first started attending matches in late 1970, so there have been plenty to choose from, including Colin Bell)
Our rivals would Piss themselves laughing if he was allowed to leave.

Talshin said:
If we sell him this summer we can get 30m for him and also 220,000 per week off the wage book.

Yaya is a very good player but if he throw tantrums like these then he needs to go for the stability and pride of our club. It also teaches the other superstar players at our club not to be spoiled brats when things don't go their way.

Completely agree

ElanJo said:
Poll
<a class="postlink" href="http://strawpoll.me/1729907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://strawpoll.me/1729907</a>

I went with "Throw the best party ever but don't invite him"

I would of liked an option of making a huge deal over a fringe players birthday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.