Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

Puppet Master Silva said:
ElanJo said:
Poll
<a class="postlink" href="http://strawpoll.me/1729907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://strawpoll.me/1729907</a>

I went with "Throw the best party ever but don't invite him"

I would of liked an option of making a huge deal over a fringe players birthday.

Well, I stopped adding choices when I thought of 'offer him a handshake with 1 of those fake hands'

I think I did well

Let's be realistic here.

He is not getting any younger.

He is not going to get better.

Next season we have another ACN to suffer.

He will never match his goal scoring record of this year and that is based on the fact of everything he hit went in and he had so many chances. In short the stars were aligned!

We will never be able to sell him for more!

We will never again be able to clear £220,000 a week of our wage bill so easily.

He is not homegrown, overgrown yes but homegrown No!

If we were to sell for £40m and save the remaining £33m off our wages for 3 years we are £73m better off without any loyalty bonuses to pay.

That extra money and wage leeway can clinch the likes if Barkley on a deal Everton cannot refuse.

For me it's a no brainer. If he wants out and Barca want him, then sell. But more importantly sell quick as the Ivory Coast team are not great and there is a fair chance he will look useless in Brazil and devalue himself.

Most importantly though, he needs to be fucked off before any new shirt comes out and any young child is duped into having his name on it!

Thanks for the memories Yaya, but in the words of a genuine blue ' Your work here is done', now tatty Yaya off and do one you arrogant lazy spoilt prick.

Keep him, unless we get a ridiculous offer.

We held Tevez to his contract and he came back (eventually) and helped us win the league, and would liverpool have had such a good season if they had let suarez leave?

If he wants out badly enough I suppose he'll get his way, but after his contract extension last year we are in a strong position, and there's no question we are better with him in the side.

What a fucking ridiculous thread.
Nobody knows just what the fuck is going on here, so what say we wait and see what the reality is first, before we start nailing him to the wall based solely on a couple of contradicting tweets and a rant from an agent with more form than Frankel?
But I'm sure those who actually run our club will be watching this thread really closely for a heads-up on just how they should handle the situation.

What a bizarre situation - to use one of his favourite words it's "unbelievable".

I trust in the club to do the right thing.

Of course we keep. It's YAYA fucking TOURE who's gonna score free kicks and penalties if not him? He's our locomotive in midfield and absolutely a treasured member of the team. Now if it become obvious that he really doesn't want to be here all-of-a-sudden, then we have to assess our options. But I'd rather cross that bridge when we get to it...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
What a fucking ridiculous thread.
Nobody knows just what the fuck is going on here, so what say we wait and see what the reality is first, before we start nailing him to the wall based solely on a couple of contradicting tweets and a rant from an agent with more form than Frankel?
But I'm sure those who actually run our club will be watching this thread really closely for a heads-up on just how they should handle the situation.

Ridiculous, but not that ridiculous to add your thoughts!

Facts are, and these are facts based on what successful businesses people do, that unless Yaya does an immediate public U turn then without doubt he will be sold abroad quickly and for good money.

Maximum financial benefit will be sought at the expense of minimum bad publicity and zero benefit for any of our Premier League rivals.

Under no circumstances will a cancerous bad apple be allowed to fester within our squad.

The ball is well and truly in Yaya's court but the clock is ticking. He either keeps playing or he wants out and takes his ball home.

As one paper had it already. Yaya, you cannot have your cake and eat it!

Defs KEEP!

Just for each goal he puts in next season the whole crowd singing Happy Birthday!!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Ridiculous, but not that ridiculous to add your thoughts!

Facts are, and these are facts based on what successful businesses people do, that unless Yaya does an immediate public U turn then without doubt he will be sold abroad quickly and for good money.

Maximum financial benefit will be sought at the expense of minimum bad publicity and zero benefit for any of our Premier League rivals.

Under no circumstances will a cancerous bad apple be allowed to fester within our squad.

The ball is well and truly in Yaya's court but the clock is ticking. He either keeps playing or he wants out and takes his ball home.

As one paper had it already. Yaya, you cannot have your cake and eat it!
I suggest you look up 'fact' in a dictionary. I then suggest you look up 'opinion'. You will then see your opinion is not a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.