Pollo-Vegetarian ??

MCFCTrick said:
strongbowholic said:
As bad as those veggies that eat fish and still claim veggie status.

It's all bollocks. Bacon barms are what separates us from the beasts.

Viva la carne!

Have a mate (from schooldays, a rag and a Dylan fanatic, fuck knows how we still mates)who has been a veggie since we were 17. Gives it the whole 'Meat is murder' spiel.....but wears leather shoes and jackets...

What's the fookin point? Ok to kill for wearing, just not eating??

I know what you mean. It also annoys me when people eat sweets with gelatine in them and claim to be veggie. Just because it doesn't LOOK like meat doesn't mean it ISN'T meat!

Charlotte R said:
MCFCTrick said:
strongbowholic said:
As bad as those veggies that eat fish and still claim veggie status.

It's all bollocks. Bacon barms are what separates us from the beasts.

Viva la carne!

Have a mate (from schooldays, a rag and a Dylan fanatic, fuck knows how we still mates)who has been a veggie since we were 17. Gives it the whole 'Meat is murder' spiel.....but wears leather shoes and jackets...

I know what you mean. It also annoys me when people eat sweets with gelatine in them and claim to be veggie. Just because it doesn't LOOK like meat doesn't mean it ISN'T meat!

Do these sweets not blow with that stuff in them?

Had a mate who was a veggie and he told me about some people he knew who called themselves frutarians because they only ate fruit that had fallen from trees. The mind boggles.

I think they used to be called ''demi vegetarians'', if they only ate white meat. It was a nice term for middle class twats with a guilty conscience.....
They'd never get on this man's Xmas card list ;)

morrissey1024.jpeg

I don't like to pick sides Timmaaaah :D

Hehe no Andy, i just can't stand people who are so... i can't even think of a word for them at the minute but is not going to be a nice one when i find it.

Fuck you screamer you solid gold bastard :p

I have a mate who used to be a vegetarian. When we were pissed up having a takeaway, we used to order ham on his pizza. He eats meat these days and accepts that he wasted his younger days.
I like veggies anyway; more meat for the rest of us.

mcmanus said:
Charlotte R said:
MCFCTrick said:

Do these sweets not blow with that stuff in them?

what do you mean? lol!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I think they used to be called ''demi vegetarians'', if they only ate white meat. It was a nice term for middle class twats with a guilty conscience.....
They'd never get on this man's Xmas card list ;)

morrissey1024.jpeg

Will you stop posting that massive ****

My mate at uni peddled this for three years before finally admitting defeat about the fact he was not a vegetarian. Now he eats every kind of meat and looks back on those 3 years as him being a complete twat.

simonr555 said:
My mate at uni peddled this for three years before finally admitting defeat about the fact he was not a vegetarian. Now he eats every kind of meat and looks back on those 3 years as him being a complete twat.
bet he wore a fucking beret as well, the knob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.