Pollo-Vegetarian ??

A friend of mine went veggie when he was at Uni because his then girlfriend was. They went to Leeds for a Meat is Murder protest march and he went missing. Imagine the shock when he was spotted in a McDonalds. Needless to say him and his girlfriend split up before they got back to the bus home.

richardtheref said:
A friend of mine went veggie when he was at Uni because his then girlfriend was. They went to Leeds for a Meat is Murder protest march and he went missing. Imagine the shock when he was spotted in a McDonalds. Needless to say him and his girlfriend split up before they got back to the bus home.

Brilliant.

vegans are worse, especially the couple i asked if their tattoos were done with vegan friendly ink and the looked bemused as fuck, he said 'well im still learning what i can and cant do' and his girlfriend went 'yea, we're new vegans'. Dear god, i pitty them, i do.

I think they can eat some Wafer Thin Ham also.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXayLlOs10[/youtube]

I'm a veggie - have been for 30+ years.

I've heard loads of shite from idiots who claim to be veggies but eat fish, chicken etc. They're dickheads.

I gave up meat by choice. I don't have any problem with meat eaters... it's your choice; just don't expect me to share your pizza etc.

I'd rather eat at the same table as a full-blown carnivore than some pretentious arsehole.

Pollo-Vegetarian? You should have kicked her in the crotch.

crotch

Lavinda Past said:

I've heard loads of shite from idiots who claim to be veggies but eat fish, chicken etc. They're dickheads.

I gave up meat by choice. I don't have any problem with meat eaters... it's your choice; just don't expect me to share your pizza etc.

I'd rather eat at the same table as a full-blown carnivore than some pretentious arsehole.

crotch

I second this motion

richardtheref said:

The things we'll do to get our dick wet.

Charlotte R said:
Lavinda Past said:

crotch

I second this motion

This, just because it should be Pollo-Vegetariana.

Charlotte R said:
Lavinda Past said:

crotch

I second this motion

Have I missed something? A new girl? Posting and people replying normally? Without asking for pictures?

This place has gone downhill if this is the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.