Poor opposition?

Their managers fault for them being poor, starting the carthorse Heskey and leaving two in form and creative players out in Ireland and N'zogbia at home is a shocking decision and why they were so shit for 70 minutes. Good for us and must be infuriating for Villa supporters but not our problem it's 3 points.

that was doing my head in! to top it off, tyler was going on about our goals away from home and that the real worry is that dzeko's header from a corner @wigan was the kind of goal that 'any premier league team could have scored'
what the fuck?

lostmyhouseski said:
that was doing my head in! to top it off, tyler was going on about our goals away from home and that the real worry is that dzeko's header from a corner @wigan was the kind of goal that 'any premier league team could have scored'
what the fuck?

I noticed that. Wasn't aware that goals from set pieces or scrappy goals weren't worth as much....

lostmyhouseski said:
what the fuck?

Those two tap ins by Rooney yesterday were world class btw and could only be done by a handfull of players..

Villa have been poor for weeks if not months, but they had a game plan similar to Everton, WBA and Sunderland and were motivated

We didn't give them any hope, and kept them on the back foot for almost the entire game

We did enough to win, and that's really all that matters

A poor Villa team or just very poor tactics ? He tried doing an Everton but got it wrong BTW who cares a win is a win

couldn't agree more espcially with all of the rags on the sky sports news team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.