Poor Silva...

mancityscot

do you really think he is happy sitting on the bench for 84 minutes of game? this happened today and against sunderland 2 weeks ago, what impact is he going to have and how the fuck is he going to adapt to game when he is barely playing 10 minutes. why is a world class player like silva, chased by so many big teams made to sit in the bench in place of milner, vieira( yes i know he got the goal) and wright phillips. wouldnt surprise me if he gets pissed off very very soon, and he has every right to, unless mancini can pull his finger out and inject some creativity into a team that is somewhat lacking in it.

Re: Silva ?!?

Silva isn't world class and wouldn't have helped, we created plenty and unfortunately didn't finish.

We should of had 6 points out of 6 the last 2 games but a freak mistake and a last minute penalty has been our undoing, people really are over reacting created a lot of chances today and could easily of been 2-1 at half time.

Re: Silva ?!?

King Geedorah said:
Silva isn't world class and wouldn't have helped, we created plenty and unfortunately didn't finish.

Are you being serious? Silva definitely would have helped.
He was on the pitch less than a minute and had taken 2 shots on targetthen he later followed with that little chip over defence to tevez. The guy is without a doubt world class.

SWP, Vieira and Jo were the mistakes.

I think Silva can recognize that the situation now is likely to be very different from the situation in a few months time. The club and team is still settling in, 4 games in and we have not yet seen the full picture as to how the team will line-up and perform once we really get our teeth into this season.

I agree. SWP over Silva, and then Jo over Silva?

Neither made any sense or impact on the game. Jo's lack of pace really showed when he had a clear breakaway but was caught easily. He must be the slowest Brazilian in the world.

I think Mancini in general was poor today...1) Brought Jo on (I'm cool with giving him a chance, but surely only play him against POOR teams or in the Cup)? 2) Brought SWP off over Milner (Milner had a poor game) and 3) Silva was warming up down the touchline for what must've been something like 20 minutes? He should've been going through the paces at HT and on the field within 10 minutes of the 2nd half if nothing changed! It annoys me SO much how fans can see the problems and a MANAGER can't!!

EDIT: 4) Brought AJ off too....

inbetween said:
We should of had 6 points out of 6 the last 2 games but a freak mistake and a last minute penalty has been our undoing, people really are over reacting created a lot of chances today and could easily of been 2-1 at half time.

I agree, we must have had around 10 shots on target today. I am not worried, we look decent without Ballotelli, Boateng, Kolorov & Silva really being involved. Wait until they all come back and start firing, I imagine (hoping) we will be quality.

mancityscot said:
do you really think he is happy sitting on the bench for 84 minutes of game? this happened today and against sunderland 2 weeks ago, what impact is he going to have and how the fuck is he going to adapt to game when he is barely playing 10 minutes. why is a world class player like silva, chased by so many big teams made to sit in the bench in place of milner, vieira( yes i know he got the goal) and wright phillips. wouldnt surprise me if he gets pissed off very very soon, and he has every right to, unless mancini can pull his finger out and inject some creativity into a team that is somewhat lacking in it.

Is there any need to post ANOTHER Sliva thread today?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189440</a>

You never seem to have anything positive to say about City
I suggest you fuck off back to the golf course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.