Poor Silva...

kippaxwarrior said:
mancityscot said:
do you really think he is happy sitting on the bench for 84 minutes of game? this happened today and against sunderland 2 weeks ago, what impact is he going to have and how the fuck is he going to adapt to game when he is barely playing 10 minutes. why is a world class player like silva, chased by so many big teams made to sit in the bench in place of milner, vieira( yes i know he got the goal) and wright phillips. wouldnt surprise me if he gets pissed off very very soon, and he has every right to, unless mancini can pull his finger out and inject some creativity into a team that is somewhat lacking in it.

Is there any need to post ANOTHER Sliva thread today?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/vi ... 1&t=189440</a>

You never seem to have anything positive to say about City
I suggest you fuck off back to the golf course

i give credit where credit is due and apart from having a lot of shots on target and not scoring them apart from one there was fuck all else to get excited about. now regarding silva, he is too good a player to be on the bench, that is what is annoying me, so keep your comments to yourself fuckwit.

mancityscot said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Is there any need to post ANOTHER Sliva thread today?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189440</a>

You never seem to have anything positive to say about City
I suggest you fuck off back to the golf course

i give credit where credit is due and apart from having a lot of shots on target and not scoring them apart from one there was fuck all else to get excited about. now regarding silva, he is too good a player to be on the bench, that is what is annoying me, so keep your comments to yourself fuckwit.

I maybe a fuckwit but at least i dont give negitive comments on matches ive never watched because i was on the golf course llike you did last year..................

Re: Silva ?!?

20sbc07 said:
King Geedorah said:
Silva isn't world class and wouldn't have helped, we created plenty and unfortunately didn't finish.

Are you being serious? Silva definitely would have helped.
He was on the pitch less than a minute and had taken 2 shots on targetthen he later followed with that little chip over defence to tevez. The guy is without a doubt world class.

SWP, Vieira and Jo were the mistakes.

Fair enough. He would've done a lot more than SWP.

But the problem wasn't that we created nothing, more than we weren't finishing anything. That's all I meant by it, probably phrased it poorly.

King Geedorah said:
Silva isn't world class and wouldn't have helped, we created plenty and unfortunately didn't finish.
youre telling me silva didnt make a difference to that game today?

Awful lot of idiots on here. We thoroughly outplayed them and deserved to win but for some outstanding defending and goalkeeping and a freak howler on our part. These games happen to all teams at some point.

King Geedorah said:
"

LoL who else is than?

SWP?

MIlner?

he is way betther than tham

oaah and did u see his pass for Tevez?

so u should shut the fuck up

fuckin' shit

we bought so many players but still we have so little creativity

silva MUST be in the starting 11

So many rags here tonight. You'd think with their 3-1 (or was it 4, I missed the end) win they'd be out celebrating their own teams success rather than pretending to be disgruntled blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.