Poor Silva...

AJ came off because he was looking tired in the last 15-20 mins he was struggling coming back, I agree Silva should have been introduced earlier, Tevez also didn't look 100% also, we played well and should have been well ahead in first 20 a freak mistake and some dogged defending by Blackburn, don't panic just yet lads.

Got to agree with pee dubya. I've been a long time lurker on BlueMoon, but getting fed up of some of the so called City fans who want instant success, it won't happen, I've been to watch Valencia quite a few times, David Silva is a class act (so is Juan Mata), the City team and performance we watch now, will be totally different to the team (and performance) we watch next Feb / Mar / Apr the business end of the season. It will come together.

-- Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm --

Got to agree with pee dubya. I've been a long time lurker on BlueMoon, but getting fed up of some of the so called City fans who want instant success, it won't happen, I've been to watch Valencia quite a few times, David Silva is a class act (so is Juan Mata), the City team and performance we watch now, will be totally different to the team (and performance) we watch next Feb / Mar / Apr the business end of the season. It will come together.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm --<br /><br />Got to agree with pee dubya. I've been a long time lurker on BlueMoon, but getting fed up of some of the so called City fans who want instant success, it won't happen, I've been to watch Valencia quite a few times, David Silva is a class act (so is Juan Mata), the City team and performance we watch now, will be totally different to the team (and performance) we watch next Feb / Mar / Apr the business end of the season. It will come together.

Re: Silva ?!?

20sbc07 said:
King Geedorah said:
Silva isn't world class and wouldn't have helped, we created plenty and unfortunately didn't finish.

Are you being serious? Silva definitely would have helped.
He was on the pitch less than a minute and had taken 2 shots on targetthen he later followed with that little chip over defence to tevez. The guy is without a doubt world class.

SWP, Vieira and Jo were the mistakes.

Agreed..................sure it will come though.

my only real gripe with the tactics was taking swp off when he did, because i thought he was brilliant, and bringing that useless twat jo on

Just had this conversation with someone else on another forum.

With they way Yaya has been playing at an advanced CM or AM and the performances of Johnno and Milner on the flanks in the last 3 games. Who would you have dropped?

And to say put him on instead of SWP on the left when our formation rely's on pace on the flanks then thats a no go either.

Also our AM is there to break play up high up the pitch, something i think Silva will find hard to do at the moment. So where could we have put Silva?

Answer - nowhere... at the moment.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm --<br /><br />Just had this conversation with someone else on another forum.

With they way Yaya has been playing at an advanced CM or AM and the performances of Johnno and Milner on the flanks in the last 3 games. Who would you have dropped?

And to say put him on instead of SWP on the left when our formation rely's on pace on the flanks then thats a no go either.

Also our AM is there to break play up high up the pitch, something i think Silva will find hard to do at the moment. So where could we have put Silva?

Answer - nowhere... at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.