Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1

Sweet Caroline! It’s Neil Diamonds birthday - for 5 points !…

23) Which instrument appeared on both ‘Its a Long Way to the Top’ by AC/DC and ‘Anthem’ by The Sensational Alex Harvey Band?

Don't know the Alex Harvey song but I'm guessing based on Its a long way to the top that it's bagpipes.

I thought ‘theramin’.

Not knowing the SAHB sing I did wonder if BH was doing a bit of clever misdirection.

I only found out recently that the sound on Good Vibrations isn't actually a Theremin. Apparently there's all sorts of variations of the instrument and what it is on there is one of them.

I greatly enjoyed both of these videos. Neither would have been made nowadays for snowflake Health and Safety reasons (driving through the streets on a flat bed truck. Gun, knife and sword on stage).
I wonder if Bon could really play the bagpipes?

I greatly enjoyed both of these videos. Neither would have been made nowadays for snowflake Health and Safety reasons (driving through the streets on a flat bed truck. Gun, knife and sword on stage).
I wonder if Bon could really play the bagpipes?

He did indeed

I think you're right, i couldn't remember but that rings a bell and it's definitely someone like that.
He (Paul Anka) was on a recently rediscovered Morecambe & Wise episode on the BBC I watched over Christmas where he not only sang the song but also confirmed that he “… wrote it for a good friend”.

threespires 9
KnaresboroughBlue 5
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1

24) Lynyrd Skynyrd had a massive hit with which song that was also the title of the film starring Reece Witherspoon ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.