Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1

24) Lynyrd Skynyrd had a massive hit with which song that was also the title of the film starring Reece Witherspoon ?

Sweet Home Alabama
(Btw Think my score is wrong BH)

threespires 9
KnaresboroughBlue 5
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1

24) Lynyrd Skynyrd had a massive hit with which song that was also the title of the film starring Reece Witherspoon ?
It's question 24 but the scores above add up to 27.

Correct!

Yesterday's question was a 5 pointer

Ah just seen there was a ND birthday bonus!

The song is a lot better than the film though I will admit like lots of RW films it's easy to watch without engaging your brain. She was good in Walk The Line though.

One of those songs that has a history and a life of its own beyond the music. Especially with what happened to various band members. Think Neil Young's on record saying he'd much rather play SHA than Southern Man.

I greatly enjoyed both of these videos. Neither would have been made nowadays for snowflake Health and Safety reasons (driving through the streets on a flat bed truck. Gun, knife and sword on stage).
I wonder if Bon could really play the bagpipes?
He lived in Kirriemuir Angus Scotland as a young lad.
When i was there at his little monument in the park the information board stated that his Dad played in a Scots band, can't remember what instrument now though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.