Pop Music Quiz!

Katy Perry - I kissed a girl?

Think that's right. I didn't know this one so out of interest had a gand at her Wikipedia page. I'd heard of her but didn't really know anything about her. In fairness she seems a bit more interesting than that Tik Tok song would suggest but as an foc not really my cup of tea.

Think that's right. I didn't know this one so out of interest had a gand at her Wikipedia page. I'd heard of her but didn't really know anything about her. In fairness she seems a bit more interesting than that Tik Tok song would suggest but as an foc not really my cup of tea.
Helps having teenage daughters!!

Helps having teenage daughters!!

Despite being an foc I've got teenage lads but unfortunately I've brainwashed them too well. If there was an obscure question about the Peel Sessions from the 80s my eldest would be on it like Sonic but if I'd have asked him that question he would have given me his best vacant stare!

threespires 10
KnaresboroughBlue 8
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1
mancity1

29) Which rapper topped the UK charts in 2010 with ‘Pass Out’ ?

threespires 10
KnaresboroughBlue 9
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1
mancity1

30) Which famous composer worked on the following movies: Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Dark Knight?

threespires 10
KnaresboroughBlue 9
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1
mancity1

30) Which famous composer worked on the following movies: Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Dark Knight?

Hans Zimmer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.