Pop Music Quiz!

Depeche Mode are experiencing the same phenomena after being featured on the closing credits of Ep 1 of The Last of Us.

Haven't got round to watching it yet but it's getting rave reviews so not surprised. Don't think DM in need of the boost but I'm sure they're happy about. Be interesting to know if Stranger Things impacted KBs broader sales or whether it was more a tiktok type one off thing.

I presume if it wasn't for Billie Eilish that KB would be both the youngest and oldest holder of a #1?

Haven't got round to watching it yet but it's getting rave reviews so not surprised. Don't think DM in need of the boost but I'm sure they're happy about. Be interesting to know if Stranger Things impacted KBs broader sales or whether it was more a tiktok type one off thing.

I presume if it wasn't for Billie Eilish that KB would be both the youngest and oldest holder of a #1?

Little Jimmy Osmond is the youngest, I think

Little Jimmy Osmond is the youngest, I think

Yes, i should have clarified i meant female but even then @1974Blue has correctly blown my theory out of the water though having said that, if you consider Miss Foley to be the true mastermind behind there's no one quite like grandma, then she would have been at least in her 20's i assume.

Last edited:
Yes, i should have clarified i meant female but even then @1974Blue has correctly blown my theory out of the water though having said that, if you consider Miss Foley to be the true mastermind behind there's no one quite like grandma, then she would have been at least in her 20's i assume.

I think the youngest female was Helen Shapiro - I think she was 14.

threespires 10
KnaresboroughBlue 6
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1

26) Labyrinth, starring David Bowie, was released in which year ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.