Pope John Paul II, performing miracles after death..

pominoz said:
mackenzie said:
pominoz said:
The silence is deafening.
Make a defense for this horrible person, mackenzie, if you can.

Only just this moment read it Pom.
I'm shocked; I really had no idea.

Has your opinion on her changed, with other evidence being provided?

I'm just surprised I have never read about it before!
Obviously my opinion has changed but for me the word 'monster' should be attributed to the likes of Myra Hindley.

stony said:
I must admit, my eyes have been opened by all this about Mother Theresa. I was always under the impression that she was a nice old biddy who had devoted her life to the poor. A quick google search shows what a fraud she is.
Yep my sentiments exactly. I always respected the work I believed she did. Learn something new everyday as they say.

mackenzie said:
pominoz said:
mackenzie said:
Only just this moment read it Pom.
I'm shocked; I really had no idea.

Obviously my opinion has changed but for me the word 'monster' should be attributed to the likes of Myra Hindley.

She (Agnes) was responsible for far many more children's deaths, the fact that they were Indian kids, does not make her acts any better. she loved seeing the poor die, as it was in her interest.
Evil old cow, i hate Thatcher, but i would burn the Albanian woman before her

pominoz said:
mackenzie said:
pominoz said:

She (Agnes) was responsible for far many more children's deaths, the fact that they were Indian kids, does not make her acts any better. she loved seeing the poor die, as it was in her interest.

I would never dream of suggesting that an Indian child is less than any other child?!!!

mackenzie said:
pominoz said:
mackenzie said:

I would never dream of suggesting that an Indian child is less than any other child?!!!

Now you know the truth about the "Hells Angel', she did not care either.
Suffering gets you closer to god, pardon me, but fuck off!

pominoz said:
mackenzie said:
pominoz said:

And I agree, it's a disgusting concept.

mackenzie said:
pominoz said:
mackenzie said:

Thank you, i know you still have a bit of "faith" in your faith, but there comes a time to call it bullshit and have done with it, agreed?

pominoz said:
mackenzie said:
pominoz said:

Thank you, i know you still have a bit of "faith" in your faith, but there comes a time to call it bullshit and have done with it, agreed?

It hasn't been for me for a long long time, although I know of some for who it is.
I got a lot out of religion as a child but the thought that someone can make people suffer simply down to whatever notion is bullshit, yes.

mackenzie said:
pominoz said:
mackenzie said:

It hasn't been for me for a long long time, although I know of some for who it is.
I got a lot out of religion as a child but the thought that someone can make people suffer simply down to whatever notion is bullshit, yes.

Welcome comrade, one more step and you will be free.

It's laughable in the extreme, and equally worrying that about 1BN people believe this shit.

However, having looked at the definition of what it takes for an official miracle in the OP...if anyone can provide a better example than Aguero's winner I'll be amazed.

So St Aguero it is...in which case I may get lobotomised and become a believer too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.