Pope John Paul II, performing miracles after death..

TCIB said:
Ahh was it, my bad. I didn't look in case i saw posts that made my blood pressure rise substantially xD

Indeed stony, i was under the same impression until just a couple of years ago.
in fact it was good old bluemoon i think that had a thread on her that alerted me to what a deranged nutter she was.

She's a Saint now isn't she ? What a load of bollocks, I knew the catholic church was a peddler of lies, but making her a saint is just taking the piss.

stony said:
TCIB said:
Ahh was it, my bad. I didn't look in case i saw posts that made my blood pressure rise substantially xD

in fact it was good old bluemoon i think that had a thread on her that alerted me to what a deranged nutter she was.

She's a Saint now isn't she ? What a load of bollocks, I knew the catholic church was a peddler of lies, but making her a saint is just taking the piss.

Depends if you actually think saints are worthy of being held in high esteem. There is some really bizarre stuff that gets thrown out like St peter and St Andrew who are reserved for a special mention because they felt so unworthy that they they had to be stapled to the cross in a different way to Jesus.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

Depends if you actually think saints are worthy of being held in high esteem. There is some really bizarre stuff that gets thrown out like St peter and St Andrew who are reserved for a special mention because they felt so unworthy that they they had to be stapled to the cross in a different way to Jesus.

My personal faves are...

St Gertrude of Nivelles Patron saint of the fear of mice
Saint Scholastica Patron Saint of Convulsive Children
St Isidore of Seville Patron Saint of the Internet
St Fiacre Patron Saint of Sexually Transmitted Disease
and of course,
St Brendan the Navigator Patron Saint of Whales

I'm a Techie in an extremely Catholic School and over summer we're getting new servers, Isidore's going to be our Domain Controller. He's not just the patron saint of the Internet, he's also the patron saint of Computers, Computer Users and Technicians.

pominoz said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
CTID1988 said:
Have a read of this too <a class="postlink" href="http://www.newstatesman.com/node/151370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newstatesman.com/node/151370</a>

She was a knob

yup.gif

The silence is deafening.
Make a defense for this horrible person, mackenzie, if you can.

Only just this moment read it Pom.
I'm shocked; I really had no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.