popular myths and misconceptions

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
The one that pisses me off all the time, and it was mentioned in the Arsenal commentary against Newcastle on saturday, was the scorpion kick save by Rene Higuita's. The ref had already blown for offside, he should have been booked!!

No he hadn't.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCxe4r6SjH0[/youtube]

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
The great wall of China can be seen from the moon.

Yep, and I'm not taking the piss on this, "Man Has Landed On The Moon", anyone who knows owt about physics knows that this didn't happen!! Scary should keep it to football, less chance of dying accidentally in a car crash!!

This is too ridiculous for words. And I know plenty about physics.

"the one thing about manchester united you can count on is, they never know when they are beaten"..well they feckin well did in the semi final..tossers

Re: popular myths and misconceptions

"There is a God."<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 am --<br /><br />Loch Ness Monster and the Yeti

tottenham play good football, truthfully there a textbook english side kick and rush then lump it to crouch at the back post who nods it down to van der vaart. fuckin hate the cunts and the media bloody love them

ranchblue said:
tottenham play good football, truthfully there a textbook english side kick and rush then lump it to crouch at the back post who nods it down to van der vaart. fuckin hate the cunts and the media bloody love them

...And they play all this glorious football on a budget of £50 a week, on a diet of Aldi fish fingers, with a carthorse for a team bus. If they had our readies, they'd murder every team in the world.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:57 am --<br /><br />...Oh, and Gareth Bale is the 3rd best player in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.