Pork Scratchings

Anyone remember the Kershaw’s blokes walking in the boozer, cockles muscles welks every pub must of had the similar geezer shouting “ have you got any muscles ?
Also pickled eggs ?? No matter how drunk I never tried them , must of had a shelf life of 50 years .

Anyone remember the Kershaw’s blokes walking in the boozer, cockles muscles welks every pub must of had the similar geezer shouting “ have you got any muscles ?
Also pickled eggs ?? No matter how drunk I never tried them , must of had a shelf life of 50 years .
Used to come into our local in the 70s,a bloke used to buy a packet of Kippers and eat them cold out of the bag in the pub

Used to be my snack of choice, but as has been said already they are lethal if you bite into a bone crusher. I only have something like that now when I make my own crackling.

Jerky and Biltong are my snacks these days.

We had a bloke come in to the pubs in town selling that shit, crab sticks, cockles, could there be anything worse after 10 pints, puke.

Last edited:
The one near us had "I've got crabs" printed on his jacket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.