Pork Scratchings

Anyone remember the Kershaw’s blokes walking in the boozer, cockles muscles welks every pub must of had the similar geezer shouting “ have you got any muscles ?
Also pickled eggs ?? No matter how drunk I never tried them , must of had a shelf life of 50 years .
I remember the white coats and, if someone can enlighten me, didn't they become a fashion statement on the Kippax for a short while ?? mid to late 70's ??

Anyone remember the Kershaw’s blokes walking in the boozer, cockles muscles welks every pub must of had the similar geezer shouting “ have you got any muscles ?
Also pickled eggs ?? No matter how drunk I never tried them , must of had a shelf life of 50 years .
Made the mistake of buying a tray of prawns just before kicking out time in the royal oak in chorlton off one of these blokes about 30 years ago. I was going to have a bad hangover anyway but food poisoning on top was not good. About ten days until I stopped shitting and vomiting long enough to eat.

Made the mistake of buying a tray of prawns just before kicking out time in the royal oak in chorlton off one of these blokes about 30 years ago. I was going to have a bad hangover anyway but food poisoning on top was not good. About ten days until I stopped shitting and vomiting long enough to eat.
Oh dear it was no mistake they’d come in at last orders when we’d had our gallon.

Havent seen one of them fellas in years, are they still going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.