Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

In the Chumps pre-match pressers, the Portugese journo's want Pep to tell them how great their country is, how great their team is & how great their manager is, and Pep obliges them with gushing soundbites.

For the same Portugese journo's to round up on Pep & Man City with bile when their team gets beaten.

Why does Pep bother with this love-in with the opposition in the Chump's League or any fixture?

Just a thought.
VAR has to change.
The old rules always gave the benefit of any doubt to the attacker (which is how it should be)
Now they have removed any doubt, the attacker has to be at a disadvantage to the defender (behind him in every aspect) to get the decision.
I would certainly examine the possibility of ensuring running to the most advantageous frame of any replay as the pass initiates (first contact) or leaves the foot (last contact) of the passer whichever benefits the attacker.
If the average pass takes 1/10 second to make that means examining all 5 frames of the replay and if the player is onside at any time during these 5 then thats the point you measure.

In the Chumps pre-match pressers, the Portugese journo's want Pep to tell them how great their country is, how great their team is & how great their manager is, and Pep obliges them with gushing soundbites.

For the same Portugese journo's to round up on Pep & Man City with bile when their team gets beaten.

Why does Pep bother with this love-in with the opposition in the Chump's League or any fixture?
It's called diplomacy. :)

Personally I like what Pep does, I'd hate it if he came across all shitty and surly.

not sure i get the fuss about our goal being ruled out, though i take the point about phases, and when does that stop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.