Porto (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Porto (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
should be a good game with a little bit of added spice from the porto manager in the home tie at the etihad calling out pep ? city should be ok even with the rotation and playing some kids as well. Zach Steffen should be in goal for this game and the back 4 will be changed from the win vs burnley even the starting 11 could be different ?

I think this game is going to be fun. Porto were the biggest bunch of cheats I've ever seen is the first game. Post-match their coach laughably accused City of adopting the dark arts. No way is this going to be a dead rubber.
Yeah, there will be a bit of an edge to it after the reverse fixture at The Etihad. Should make for a decent game.
Just seen it's going to be 18 degrees and sunny in Porto tomorrow. Absolutely gutted we can't be there. One of the best cities I've been to on an away day.

Not sure if we should risk KDb and the usual suspects getting a kicking by these clumpers. They won’t care as they think they’re untouchable at home.
We have plenty of quality in depth. Use those.

This is a bit of a grim fixture to be honest given what happened with them last time. I have no doubt in my mind they will come out to snap our players which we really could do without. Don't play any of the big hitters otherwise they will make us pay.

We are already through and should secure top spot regardless of this game.

Pep will play a strong team
It's better to rest KDB but unfortunately i think He will play KDB too
After that thrash talk by Porto's manager I think they will play aggressive
A draw is enough but a win could boost our confidence

Ederson
Cancelo-Laporte-Stones-Mendy
Rodri- Fernandinho
Sterling-KDB-Foden
Jesus

Aguero didn't train today so presumably he won't be travelling to Portugal.

Looks like we'll be taking a strong squad though, as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.