Porto (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------Steffen---------------------

Cancelo--------Stones--------Laporte--------Zinchenko

-------Bernie---------Fernan-------Foden------------

Mahrez--------------Kun---------------------Raz

I think Zack should start in goal for the remaining two CL games. Leave KDB, Rodri and Jesus at home. Ake in for Laporte after 60 mins.
Is this what we call Dihno now? A bit confusing but okay :)

A

Ederson

Cancelo Stones Ake Zinchenko

Fernandinho

Sterling B.Silva Gundogan Foden

Jesus

Few players need to prove their worth now, Pep has challenged them all and hopefully B.Silva Sterling & maybe Foden (In Pep's eyes) take note. Hopefully Sergio can get some minutes. Leave Kev at home again imo he looked much sharper today.

We need to win the group City :)
Rest Gundogan. He has played a lot lately.

Sterling-------------Torres--------------Palmer

--------Bernie------------------Foden--------

----------------------Doyle---------------------

Zinchenko--Laporte---Stones-----Cancelo

---------------------Steffen-------------------

Last edited:
After Portos behaviour in the 1st group game I’m expecting them to be even more aggressive at home.
Would play our Portuguese contingent with them being Benfica boys they will be massively up for it.
Hope he again leaves KDB, Walker at home along with Laporte & Mendy. Give Stones another run out & if he performs well again play him Saturday too.
Team : Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko/Ake
Fernandinho
Bernado Gunogan
Torres Jesus Foden

We have to play the worst team in the group at home after this, Porto have to go to Greece.
Yeah but if we were to lose 2-0 or by at least 3 goals, Porto would only need to win in Greece as the CL groups are decided on head-to-head instead of goal difference. Any winning score would do for them and it would be out of our hands.

I don't actually think we'll lose by such a scoreline, but I wrote that post as a general response to people suggesting we should maybe rest quite a few players for this one. This'll be the toughest game in the group for us and hopefully we treat it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.