Porto (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Porto (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Pete

KDB and Walker not even on bench. Have Diaz, Sterling, Ederson, and Sterling on the bench. Keep Stones, Cancelo, Mahrez playing. Either Ake or Laporte and either Rodri or Fernandingo.

So for me it would be
Steffen, Cancelo, Stones, Laporte/Ake, Mendy, Fernandinho, Rodri/Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Torres.

Sir Joe Aguero

Clean sheet & 2 goals and I'll be happy. Lets use this and Fulham on the weekend to set a real marker for the season.

mag

Team supported
Manchester City
Let's hope that the Porto manager is a lot more well behaved than the game at the Etihad.
He was rather embarrassing..

He plans on remaining an embarrassment ...

mag

Team supported
Manchester City
Was it this manager who said pep and team were behaving badly and slagged pep off ? If so lets batter them

Yup, that's the one ... going on and on about how he needs to learn from Pep on how to manipulate the refs from the side lines ...

oakiecokie

I must admit I do feel concerned that unless we have a referee who is going to be fair and strong,then we may get kicked from pillar to post.
We must avoid any confrontations otherwise we could end up with 9 or 10 players only.I expect these fuckers to do their utmost to intimidate and feign injuries from the slightest of tackles.
Please prove me wrong ... but I have my doubts.

ZanteWeatherman

Team supported
Manchester City
I must admit I do feel concerned that unless we have a referee who is going to be fair and strong,then we may get kicked from pillar to post.
We must avoid any confrontations otherwise we could end up with 9 or 10 players only.I expect these fuckers to do their utmost to intimidate and feign injuries from the slightest of tackles.
Please prove me wrong ... but I have my doubts.
Said exactly the same in my last post. It's gonna be interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.