Porto memories

Did anybody try one of the local Porto specialities.. the toastie with steak, bacon, egg, cheese and the spicy sauce? Can't recall the name of it but it began with an F

Had one in the square by the town hall and boy was it good...

Sandwich, big platter of chips, free small beer and a free espresso... 10.50 Euro

I'm going back there for another one day.....
Sounds bang on that. Wish I’d sampled one!

I’m going back with the other half when there’s no football on. Probably next year. Porto’s a beautiful city and quite inexpensive, and we have talked about doing a few days in Lisbon and a few in Porto in the past.

Me too

I'm 56

but i was pointing out to the poster it wasn't our first " european cup final "

the first was 1970
Well done mate. Another wrong has been righted! Bet you're fucking buzzing now.

Don't know how the blue moon forum would operate without you!

Bit of cheek and luck. Don’t want to give too much away. He might try the same trick again.
I was chatting to a blue about 6pm outside the supermarket in the ground who was going to try to jib in because he only had 30 Euros left. I waqs telling him to go and hang around the corporate/press entrance with a sob story. I wonder if it was him.

I'd have thought it impossible to jib in that stadium.

Sounds bang on that. Wish I’d sampled one!

I’m going back with the other half when there’s no football on. Probably next year. Porto’s a beautiful city and quite inexpensive, and we have talked about doing a few days in Lisbon and a few in Porto in the past.
Me too... we’ll do a long weekend in Lisbon and take the train up to Porto for a butty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.