Porto memories

Sounds bang on that. Wish I’d sampled one!

I’m going back with the other half when there’s no football on. Probably next year. Porto’s a beautiful city and quite inexpensive, and we have talked about doing a few days in Lisbon and a few in Porto in the past.
Same here, looking at going in September

I'll have you know that interview was pre-arranged weeks ago. He whored himself out to us...

Enjoy your beers and food mate.
Mate, we were there when your bag went missing on Friday and then match day, by the steps, when you turned into a meedya dahling.

Just before we were interviewed by that Champs League South America bloke who was wearing my mates City hat with "fuck UEFA" front and centre. LMAO.

Little did I know we were in the company of the one and only Didsbury Dave.

Clapping Buzzer and his missus as they strolled down by the river passing us lot on the piss, by the base of the bridge and beyond, what a legend he is ... Paul Dickov was great with Blues and selfie’s all morning on the Saturday ...

Waking up Saturday morning and overlooking the Chelsea fan zone ... 6x6 foot City flag flying out of my window

What the fuck happened on Sunday with the flight information boards, flights not showing boarding times or gates, it was fuckin bedlam ... 2 hours late because if it but nobody working for the airlines bothered to report it ???

Mate, we were there when your bag went missing on Friday and then match day, by the steps, when you turned into a meedya dahling.

Just before we were interviewed by that Champs League South America bloke who was wearing my mates City hat with "fuck UEFA" front and centre. LMAO.

Little did I know we were in the company of the one and only Didsbury Dave.
I think I remember you. Did we have a quick chat at the bottom of the steps about my bag?

And then did I see you lot kicking off outside KFC when it wasn't letting you in about 11pm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.