Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
super_city_si said:
MCFC BOB said:
I am worried that it's going to be one of those nights.

I think we're playing well and creating chances. Porto are obviously a good team but apart from the scoreline, we're looking the better team.

I think we can beat these at home if we keep it like it is but if they score again and we dont then I think that will be too much.

We really need to score.

Looks to be a fair few City fans there. I thought there would be 6-800 but looks more

Deffo more than 6

Dave S said:
Dez said:
Balotelli needs to stop running so much. He's playing as a lone striker, he's going to get tired to quick. He needs more fucking support. Making very nice runs but everyone is taking so long to deliver, hence why he's always offside. He should have finished that chance, though. Best player so far for me though.
Is that a joke?

Who the fuck else then? Maybe De jong. He's been the only threatening player. What fukin game you watching

AustinBlue said:
dazz46 said:
lmjones1uk said:
Hope we get a good pacey winger in the summer

Mancini doesn't like winger's (Bellamy ?) so i doubt we will be in for one. i really hope i am wrong though.

You are. He didn't like Bellamy. Not many people who've managed him do. He wanted a pacey winger this summer. Number one target was Alexis Sanchez. There weren't many out there.

You don't need to like someone to work with them,you don't get much pacier than Bellamy and he should still be a blue

Uber Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Porto are a good team, we seem to be getting ridiculously hard draws in every cup this year.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroclubindex.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.euroclubindex.com/</a>

Is it three years or something when they last got beat at home - or is that just in Europe?
yep 3yrs unbeaten at home, thats some record

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
EaglesFan said:
I unfortunately, after tonight (regardless of the score) have this feeling...

that Mancini will never get City a significant trophy.

I think he is way over his head with this. Constant shuffling of 4-5 players in an out of the squad...I think it's not working.

With the amount of TALENT on this team - he has no excuse for not bagging in a major silverware this year.

If he doesnt no doubt in my mind next year City needs a new manager.

Are you pissed off cos Dzeko aint playing?

No, but I hear Dzeko is :-)

And rightly so after scoring 4 in 6 and then being benched 2 games in a row (Tottenham flashback)...

But regardless - I was talking about mancini, not Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.