Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
colourmeblue said:
Burtonblue said:
All we need to do is get a goal
We have had more chances than them in the first half
Just got to keep going and I'll be surprised if there isn't a goal in it for us.
doubt we even need a goal here tbh if they dont score again
1-0 here would not be terrible but can definitely score tonight

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
EaglesFan said:
I unfortunately, after tonight (regardless of the score) have this feeling...

that Mancini will never get City a significant trophy.

I think he is way over his head with this. Constant shuffling of 4-5 players in an out of the squad...I think it's not working.

With the amount of TALENT on this team - he has no excuse for not bagging in a major silverware this year.

If he doesnt no doubt in my mind next year City needs a new manager.

Are you pissed off cos Dzeko aint playing?

Oh so we are sacking Mancini now?

Excellent, I'll start the press release that the reigning FA Cup holders are sacking their manager because he can't win trophies.

When you wear shin pads that small you can't complain about getting a painful kick on the shins.

sjk2008 said:
Bozo said:
Blue Haze said:
lol that is definitely a wind up.

Yes, well I'm sure you two are part of the rational brigade on here, but anyone with more than 4 brain cells will see that this performance has been unacceptable. Almost in tears, here. My hands are shaking. I've already ripped down my Balotelli and Toure posters, and smashed my Man City mug in a rage. I'm going to be sending the club an invoice to have them replaced.

By the sounds of it, you could do with even half of that...

Wind your useless neck in Bozo, your talking utter bollocks and if you have raged like that i bet your a bloke with no girlfriend and so called mates don't invite you to the pub often you complete idiot.

Alternative is your a shit troll or 11yo.

Damocles said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
EaglesFan said:
I unfortunately, after tonight (regardless of the score) have this feeling...

that Mancini will never get City a significant trophy.

I think he is way over his head with this. Constant shuffling of 4-5 players in an out of the squad...I think it's not working.

With the amount of TALENT on this team - he has no excuse for not bagging in a major silverware this year.

If he doesnt no doubt in my mind next year City needs a new manager.

Are you pissed off cos Dzeko aint playing?

Oh so we are sacking Mancini now?

Excellent, I'll start the press release that the reigning FA Cup holders are sacking their manager because he can't win trophies.

I said IF HE DOESNT get any silverware this year.

With THIS team (Aguero, Silva, Comps, Yaya...all superstars) - you really think two years isnt enough?

welsh_andy said:
Uber Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Porto are a good team, we seem to be getting ridiculously hard draws in every cup this year.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroclubindex.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.euroclubindex.com/</a>

Is it three years or something when they last got beat at home - or is that just in Europe?
yep 3yrs unbeaten at home, thats some record

And some on here seriously thought this was going to be a walk in the park! Ah well...

TCIB said:
sjk2008 said:
Bozo said:
Yes, well I'm sure you two are part of the rational brigade on here, but anyone with more than 4 brain cells will see that this performance has been unacceptable. Almost in tears, here. My hands are shaking. I've already ripped down my Balotelli and Toure posters, and smashed my Man City mug in a rage. I'm going to be sending the club an invoice to have them replaced.

By the sounds of it, you could do with even half of that...

Wind your useless neck in Bozo, your talking utter bollocks and if you have raged like that i bet your a bloke with no girlfriend and so called mates don't invite you to the pub often you complete idiot.

Alternative is your a shit troll or 11yo.

A shit troll with an absolute pearler of a response like that? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.