Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewmswift said:
bluemoonrising88 said:
Tevez City said:
AJ for NDJ will be a good sub.

Are you daft

AJ cant defend AT ALL!!!! we arent pushing for a goal, throwing AJ in and we might as well throw the game

he's also not in the squad
so no milner or johnson
Well thats i then get adebeyor and bridge on then

Cheating fucks are concentrating more on getting one of our boys sent off than scoring

Watching Hulk makes me never want to see him in the Prem let alone in a City shirt... worse than Ronaldo for diving! Throws his weight around, dubbed the "hulk" due to his stature... yet throws himself on the floor time after time after time, moaning at whoever he can.

Let's get the winner and shut em all up.... including these two shit commentators.

RyanP3609 said:
Watching Hulk makes me never want to see him in the Prem let alone in a City shirt... worse than Ronaldo for diving! Throws his weight around, dubbed the "hulk" due to his stature... yet throws himself on the floor time after time after time, moaning at whoever he can.

Let's get the winner and shut em all up.... including these two shit commentators.

Got Liverpool written all over him

We are far to slow to change things, have been all season, we've had 10-15min of pressure against us and need to give them something to worry about, get a couple of the booked players off before we get a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.