Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
Watching Hulk makes me never want to see him in the Prem let alone in a City shirt... worse than Ronaldo for diving! Throws his weight around, dubbed the "hulk" due to his stature... yet throws himself on the floor time after time after time, moaning at whoever he can.

Let's get the winner and shut em all up.... including these two shit commentators.

No I really want to see him at Chelsea and let them pay £80mil for him!

AustinBlue said:
RyanP3609 said:
Watching Hulk makes me never want to see him in the Prem let alone in a City shirt... worse than Ronaldo for diving! Throws his weight around, dubbed the "hulk" due to his stature... yet throws himself on the floor time after time after time, moaning at whoever he can.

Let's get the winner and shut em all up.... including these two shit commentators.

Got Liverpool written all over him

He and Luis would make an infuriating partnership. How would you even play against them?

Seems to be diving and cheating is the normal for all things Portugese , ala Nani , Ronaldo and these bunch of fuckers.

Wheres the yellows for the constant fouls on Silva by Fernando ?

AustinBlue said:
RyanP3609 said:

Got Liverpool written all over him

Excellent reply and very true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.