porto vs arse

If this Hulk knew how to pass the ball he'd be a great player. Most selfish forward I've ever seen.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I would love to know what Arsene's conplaint aboutthe Goal was. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Probably that they didn't do at least 50 passes to build it up.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I would love to know what Arsene's conplaint aboutthe Goal was. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Something to do with the ref giving the Porto player the ball and then blocking Sol. That's what someone posted on BBC.

We´re light years behind both these teams and we´re going for a CL place - the intensity and pace is something Mancini can only dream about atm

vincent said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Something to do with the ref giving the Porto player the ball and then blocking Sol. That's what someone posted on BBC.

Well the ref wasn't going to give the ball to an Arsenal player was he? As for "blocking" Campbell - well Campbell wasn't 10 yards so he should have been retreating from the ref not trying to get past him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.