porto vs arse

jimharri said:
Swordfish7 said:
Is it just me who did not think Campbell got a touch on it?
Just got my first decent (uninterrupted!) look at the replay. Campbell definitely got a touch on it.

Yep, definitely did. He didn't mean to but he did! looks obvious on that replay too doesn't it

mike channon´s windmill said:
We´re light years behind both these teams and we´re going for a CL place - the intensity and pace is something Mancini can only dream about atm
As I was watching it, that's exactly what I was thinking!

We are fucking miles behind teams that play with such pace and passing ability.

Everyone tackled, everyone worked their bollocks off, they could all control a ball... the players we have are like a pub team in comparison.

Hopefully we just caught them on a good night and they're usually crap!

Proper dodgy that goal.

The ref sprinted 20 yards to get the ball of fabianski, then dropped it at the feet of the porto player and turned round knowing they would score. He was basically begging them to take it quick and score. No wonder Whinger was pissed off

Soulboy said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
We´re light years behind both these teams and we´re going for a CL place - the intensity and pace is something Mancini can only dream about atm
As I was watching it, that's exactly what I was thinking!

We are fucking miles behind teams that play with such pace and passing ability.

Everyone tackled, everyone worked their bollocks off, they could all control a ball... the players we have are like a pub team in comparison.

Hopefully we just caught them on a good night and they're usually crap!
We'll be there in time. Be patient, my young apprentice. It takes time to build a new empire.

vincent said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I would love to know what Arsene's conplaint aboutthe Goal was. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Something to do with the ref giving the Porto player the ball and then blocking Sol. That's what someone posted on BBC.

Surely it was the decision.

Goalkeepers can't pick up intentional backpasses and that certainly didn't look intentional from Campbell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.