portsmouth galactico's

Some Rag on Red Cafe spouted he would eat his own cock on the town hall steps if we signed JT.

Not sure he meant Stretford or Manchester though?
Or maybe somewhere much further South.

Some basic research skills have gone amiss here.

Firstly, Al-Fahim never said that, it was one of Maradona's advisors that wrote the email.

Secondly, he has already distanced himself from this, and said that his plans are about spending money on infrastructure rather than big money players.

But hell, why let the a silly thing like the truth get in the way of slagging off a team.

Damocles said:

Firstly, Al-Fahim never said that, it was one of Maradona's advisors that wrote the email.

Secondly, he has already distanced himself from this, and said that his plans are about spending money on infrastructure rather than big money players.

But hell, why let the a silly thing like the truth get in the way of slagging off a team.

Excellent point. Most on here believe the press if it's bigging us up or makes others look stupid but if the press say anything bad about us then it's always 'lies' or 'shite journalism'.

Also us laughing at Pompey is no different to how the 'big 4' are reacting to our ambitions.

Now, I don't do irony but if I did...

Damocles said:

Exactly. Smells like irony.

des hardi said:
all the money wont do them good. they have been a great football club of late but when harry left -all the years of good work crumbled. i feel they ll have a poor start and by xmas no one will join them(down there) and they may have a slight chance of top flight next year. but they need a good manager and they let far too many go from the squad- i think they ll struggle!

Exactly the same thing can be said to City, no?

kingmikedoyle said:
Can you imagine any of them playing in front of 14,000 in a ramshackle shithole of a ground..........no,neither can I

What KMD said. Also, I thought Maradonna has said a million times in the past that he 'hates' England and the English people? Can somebody confirm that because I've read it time and time again. That cokehead might try with Aguero but nobody of that calibre would play in that ground week in week out when they could walk into any other team in the world.

kingmikedoyle said:
Can you imagine any of them playing in front of 14,000 in a ramshackle shithole of a ground..........no,neither can I

Might be a shit ground now but they'll have a top notch stadium soon with probably 10K extra fans making it a 30k+ sellout every game. We all know what a great atmosphere they can bring so to play for Pompey wouldn't be such a bad experience. Good luck to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.