Portugal v Czechia - Tues 18th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought he had run enough. Don't need him injured next season. Portugal has lots of attacking players. They don't need to run Bernardo into the ground.
It is for the I'll pull Bernardo bit. From a footballing perspective I agree with you.

Other than Bernie and Dias not a player on Portugal I give a toss about....and when those two pull on that Portugal kit, I'm not a big fan of those two either.
Too bad for Czechia, but you gotta attack before the 70th minute. Oh well.

Danny Murphy; " the first game is always difficult, no matter who you are"

Germany 5 Scotland 1
Spain 3 Croatia 0
Netherlands 2 Poland 1
Italy 2 Albania 1
England 1 Serbia 0 (for @BlueHammer85!)

well yeh, Holland and Italy scraped wins.
As did France v Austria.
You didn’t mention Belgium either.

I thought he had run enough. Don't need him injured next season. Portugal has lots of attacking players. They don't need to run Bernardo into the ground.
Bernie is almost never injured and he's been "run into the ground" for the last 5 years, some players are built different.

That commentary was actually the worst I’ve ever heard in a match.

As for Danny Murphy, fucking hell.

Leao went down first half and he thought it was a free kick when in fact the ref booked him for a dive - it took him about 2 minutes before he clocked.

Then he said nothing wrong with the goal whilst there was a VAR check and it was given offside

Then he moaned about the subs and they had not enough time to do anything - a minute later they combine to score the winning goal.

He is the worst.

That commentary was actually the worst I’ve ever heard in a match.

As for Danny Murphy, fucking hell.

Leao went down first half and he thought it was a free kick when in fact the ref booked him for a dive - it took him about 2 minutes before he clocked.

Then he said nothing wrong with the goal whilst there was a VAR check and it was given offside

Then he moaned about the subs and they had not enough time to do anything - a minute later they combine to score the winning goal.

He is the worst.
Never forget that Murphy thought Mane's outrageously dangerous foul on Ederson, where he didnt get any of the ball and took him out with a flying boot and studs to Edersons face, was a 50/50 and not a straight red!! He's an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.