Portugal v Czechia - Tues 18th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than Bernie and Dias not a player on Portugal I give a toss about....and when those two pull on that Portugal kit, I'm not a big fan of those two either.
Too bad for Czechia, but you gotta attack before the 70th minute. Oh well.

Agree. I really struggle watching Portugal because they have so many twats playing for them. More than any other nation, I'd say.

But then Ruben and Bernardo, I love them guys doing well.

That commentary was actually the worst I’ve ever heard in a match.

As for Danny Murphy, fucking hell.

Leao went down first half and he thought it was a free kick when in fact the ref booked him for a dive - it took him about 2 minutes before he clocked.

Then he said nothing wrong with the goal whilst there was a VAR check and it was given offside

Then he moaned about the subs and they had not enough time to do anything - a minute later they combine to score the winning goal.

He is the worst.
Murphy was pathetic tonight, just awful.

That commentary was actually the worst I’ve ever heard in a match.

As for Danny Murphy, fucking hell.

Leao went down first half and he thought it was a free kick when in fact the ref booked him for a dive - it took him about 2 minutes before he clocked.

Then he said nothing wrong with the goal whilst there was a VAR check and it was given offside

Then he moaned about the subs and they had not enough time to do anything - a minute later they combine to score the winning goal.

He is the worst.
Didn't mind the commentator , not great but not awful.
Completely agree about Murphy, a man who persistently gets it wrong and manages to sound smug, whiny and dull all at the same time.

it really shows how unlikeable pepe, ratboy and the fake ronaldo are that there was two city players in that team and one on the bench and i still wanted portugal to lose

Regardless of how good they are/were at the beautiful game I can't stand Ronaldo or Messi. I find them very unlikeable people.

Also before the game did Ronaldo not shake the hand of Soucek, but just a nod and exchanged pennants?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.