• Portugal (AET)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slovenia (AET)

• Portugal (Penalties)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone was raving about the quality of the Euros at the start and now it’s all gone very quiet.
There is a quality, but the wrong side of quality. The 'problem' is that almost any European side reached that level of tactical nous and ability to build a functional team that they are extremely difficult to smash in one off game. I suppose you are left with FIFA 2x for quality you'are asking for.

Hard to like Portugal with the Prancing Prick and RatFace. Even Bernie passing to them two is pissing me off.

Yeah I wasn't sure how it'd go beforehand, but I need ronaldo to lose more than Bernardo and Dias to win.

He's such a twat. And the commentators fawning over everything he does, including shite free-kicks, has wound me up more.

The word is was. Yesterday's man on a very high salary.
When anyone mentions a player’s salary, I realize they’ve stopped talking about football and have a personal agenda that ignores footballing ability. There’s lots of it in this thread!

I’ll rest on my first sentence from the original post.

The other Portuguese attacking players must shirley get pissed off with Ronaldo. He's the ultimate "me me me" merchant. He should let someone else take the free kicks, he's getting nowhere near scoring with his efforts.

They should have subbed him off by now ahead of the guys who have gone off too.

When anyone mentions a player’s salary, I realize they’ve stopped talking about football and have a personal agenda that ignores footballing ability.

I’ll rest on my first sentence from the original post.
At his peak but he is way past that stage and is grifting.

Ronaldo has silenced many a doubter for many a year, and I wouldn’t bet against him. Regardless of what one might personally think of him, he is objectively one of the best players the world has ever seen.
At least we know you stopped watching football in 2021. You've missed some fucking good stuff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.