• Portugal (AET)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slovenia (AET)

• Portugal (Penalties)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he’s scored another one or two free kicks for Portugal I about 60 attempts. He will literally shoot from anywhere after his pre shot preening routine and his success rate is abysmal. This wanker is why his national team is quite disliked despite having some real quality players

Nothing wrong with Portugal as a country or its people.
I love Bernie and Father Reuben too but a side that contains Fake Ronaldo, the Rat, Cancelo and fecking Pepe riles me.
France up next is a fight to the death and shoot the winners.

Watching the Rat scurrying about last night trying not to be too much of a **** taking centre stage because he had to be careful not to take the limelight away from the whinger was hilarious.

He wasn't grabbing the ball to take free kicks and making scenes, he was out whinged and whined :)

Last edited:
Happy to see Portugal win. I much prefer the teams who play attacking football to progress.

95.5% had Portugal to win on here.
Slovenia was superb , they can’t retain and attack like Portugal can because they don’t have the wealth of talent Portugal has - instead that had to dig deep, defend and hit them on the counter which they did many times. It was the perfect game plan that nearly come off.

95.5% had Portugal to win on here.
Slovenia was superb , they can’t retain and attack like Portugal can because they don’t have the wealth of talent Portugal has - instead that had to dig deep, defend and hit them on the counter which they did many times. It was the perfect game plan that nearly come off.

Having watched Greece bore me to death in 2004, apart from the novelty factor, I don't want to see a defensive team go through a whole Euros or World Cup ever again.

They were a credit to themselves and their country. They deserve plaudits but I would not want to watch them play another three times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.