Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Not related to the disease, but due to not going out on the piss at weekends, I've gone 10 days without a cig now, and feeling much more positive about quitting than I've ever done.

Used to going through the cycle of managing with my ecig through the week, going out, having a couple of cigs, buying a pack, "just finishing the pack" on Monday, then getting another etc. So taking the weekend away has filled the gaping hole in my will power.

Don't know if this fits in this thread, but certainly a personal positive I'm trying to take from this situation.
Maybe this thread
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...g-the-coronavirus.345576/page-4#post-12604782

Italy ICU patient numbers fall again. Cases up 0.64% which is a bit higher than yesterday but includes a massive 27,000 more tests.

Number of current infections there have fallen by 1222 when you factor in their 2452 recoveries in the past day.

172 deaths - lower than yesterday's figure

Source @marklowen on twitter. BBC correspondent.

Italy ICU patient numbers fall again. Cases up 0.64% which is a bit higher than yesterday but includes a massive 27,000 more tests.

Number of current infections there have fallen by 1222 when you factor in their 2452 recoveries in the past day.

172 deaths - lower than yesterday's figure

Source @marklowen on twitter. BBC correspondent.

Good news. I saw a tweet this morning saying that the Bergamo Hospital that was the epicentre of the virus only had 8 Covid 19 patients, this morning.

Last edited:
Germany has reported 798 cases, and 101 new deaths, bringing the total number of cases to 171,306 and the death toll to 7,634, according to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI). Both figures mark a decrease from the previous day’s count of 933 new cases and 116 deaths.

I long for the day when we can report only 439 infections!

Me too, Eds. To put that figure into perspective, it's only around 300 higher than Scotland's figure today with about 50million more people.

However, as its the positive thread, I will note that 2 weeks or so ago new infections in Scotland seemed to be plateuing just shy of the 300 mark per day. Now it's consistently less than 200. It's moving in the right direction, slowly.

Me too, Eds. To put that figure into perspective, it's only around 300 higher than Scotland's figure today with about 50million more people.

However, as its the positive thread, I will note that 2 weeks or so ago new infections in Scotland seemed to be plateuing just shy of the 300 mark per day. Now it's consistently less than 200. It's moving in the right direction, slowly.
Scottish ICU down to 70 today too, peaked at about 220 I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.