Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

I read a story today that stock markets have jumped on positive news of a vaccine but I can’t find any news Of the vaccine .

anyone heard anything

Encouraging new peer reviewed study. Shows reactive t-cells are still around 17 years after the SARS pandemic. They think this is good news for Covid. The theory is that there's a level of protection provided by exposure to other coronaviruses, and the fact that those t-cells are lasting that long could go a long way towards immunity

Encouraging new peer reviewed study. Shows reactive t-cells are still around 17 years after the SARS pandemic. They think this is good news for Covid. The theory is that there's a level of protection provided by exposure to other coronaviruses, and the fact that those t-cells are lasting that long could go a long way towards immunity

Very interesting as are the vaccine stories. These could all do with going in the main thread tbf.

I read a story today that stock markets have jumped on positive news of a vaccine but I can’t find any news Of the vaccine .

anyone heard anything

I think it was the Oxford University research into a vaccine that is reportedly showing positive results in terms of stimulating antibodies and T cells. I heard this on the overnight news (Friday morning).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.