Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

You gotta roll with it...

ETF92D1UcAIL-8c.jpg:large

Loving this positivity amongst all the doom and gloom. This virus is going to affect so many people's lives but hopefully with people being sensible we can come out of this as a country stronger than before and a kinder way of living.
Short term this is going to affect people in all kinds of ways but hopefully we can unite and help each other get through it. Longer term I think there will be opportunities to "reset" and steer a different course learning from the many mistakes we have made in the past.

Short term this is going to affect people in all kinds of ways but hopefully we can unite and help each other get through it. Longer term I think there will be opportunities to "reset" and steer a different course learning from the many mistakes we have made in the past.

I hope so too bud I really do, but globalism and travel will continue, people will forget and carry on regardless, but I hope your hope is right.

It's not just COVID that will be suppressed by the measures. All viruses (Viri?) are going to run out of hosts. The worlds population will be markedly healthier after this.

That’s more like it.
I just hope lessons in hygiene (the aforementioned wet markets selling god knows what) are learned and enforced much more. Funny one though as we (apparently) need to mingle with bacterias whilst over cleaning can be detrimental to the balance (I’m a bit of a neat freak who loves the smell of bleach!).
How that relates to Coronavirus I’m not sure...

A note posted thru my letter box yesterday:
Hi, my name is Jean and I live in the neighbourhood. My phone number is 123456. If you want any help, just call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.