Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

My cat is a small gorgeous she and they fucking terrify her at times. When I first got the chickens, she looked at them, then me with a, who the fuck are these guys, and what are they doing in my crib? Look.

In her defence,s is a top hunter. I spend far too much time chasing her about and saving all sorts of critters. She's such an evil little ****. Treats me like a fucking slave. Purposefully ignores me, like some members on here, but, I don't give a fuck about them, but do I love that little woman, doesn't give a fuck. And I absolutely love that about her.

This happens all the time.

Me: Sam..Sam. Sam, Sam, Sam Darling, Sam, Sam, come here darling, Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam are you going out then not coming over? you little ****.

If 'fuck off' could be captured perfectly in a single look, my cat takes the belt.
At least you didn't refer to yourself as 'Daddy' in that cat conversation. You could still be saved. I note @aguero93:20 has not 'liked' this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.