Positives from today`s match

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Nobody mentions Lescott. Think he is excellent in central defence at the moment. Won every header he went for today.

i did mention him actually, on the previous page if you care to look. that said i dont normally rate him because he has this habit of slowing down the game with his slow passing - maybe he didnt stand out today as they were all at it!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Nobody mentions Lescott. Think he is excellent in central defence at the moment. Won every header he went for today.

This for me. Thought Lescott had a solid game. I'm not is biggest fan but it proves that with a run of games he is settling in well and showing signs of what we know he's capable of.

Other positive was Zab. He never stopped and showed a hell of a lot of effort and comittment which very few of them can say after that p*ss poor showing today.

The only other, as someone mentioned earlier, was that the Mancunian Way opened before the final whistle.

Other than that, shocking display and not felt so disheartened about a City performance since Ewood Park 2008 FAC quarter final - and that is saying something!!

Sorry to say this but even though I love zaba's attitude his distribution today and overall passing success was poor. He is a really good fullback ,gives his all , but he was out of his depth in the middle today- we lost the midfield today nobody got hold of the ball and made it count, so may balls were given away cheaply! In fact much as I dont rate viera he made a difference in the middle fate he came on. WE HAD AT LEAST THREE CLEAR CHANCES TO SCORE- IF YOU DON'T SCORE YOU DON'T WIN- SIMPLES!!
Alex Kolarov watch a replay of that shite shot in the first half into the side netting and ffs learn!!
PLAY THE SIMPLE F'IN BALL MY SON , the simple f'in ball!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.