Positives To Take From Today

jrb

1. That 1st half team won’t play again this season.
2. City won’t play as badly against Brighton.
3. The PL , the CL, the double, is still on.
4. United go to Liverpool on Tuesday knowing a win can take them to 4th place.(clutching at straws)
5. Erm……

4. United go to Liverpool on Tuesday knowing a win can take them to 4th place.(clutching at straws)
5. Erm……
Can't see united winning let alone 10 nil.

5. Erm……
6. We've saved some money as FA Cup final prices are higher than the semi-final prices.
7. The PL game at West Ham goes ahead that weekend and we don't have to fit another postponed game in before the season's end, whereas Liverpool do.

5. Erm……
The positives we can take is we were missing Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gundogan, KDB, Rodri and Mahrez (bar 10mins) and it took a goalkeeping disaster class for us to lose against a full strength Liverpool team who were on the ropes at the end with Cancelo playing out of position.

maybe I’m biased, but I certainly think a full strength city team would of beat the dippers without Allison, Trent, VVD, Fabinho, Thiago and Salah with Robertson playing out of position by more than 3-2. Just my opinion.

Missed a load of players, gave crap goals away, couldn't string passes together and yet, we came back and had them shitting themselves for the last few minutes.

That's the biggest plus for me. If we play them again in the Champions League final, they know it'll be a different, better team they'll be playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.