Positives To Take From Today

I know we're all a bit disappointed after having let a 5 goal lead slip and not getting 10 goals but I thought I'd post a few positives:-

1. We can still sing about Sick swan day
2. Haaland got a couple of assists, will take a bit of pressure off (people will stop expecting him to score with every touch he had)
3. Grealish played well but didn't score/assist, he can keep absorbing criticism for the rest of the side
4. Final 10 mins - good for the #SOPP campaign

Edit: I bumped this thread with tongue firmly in cheek, apologies to those who didn't appreciate my Asahi-influenced humour!

Last edited:
Losing those last couple of goals probably did us a big favour. Pep will have hated that and he will make sure that the players know about it. Keeps us grounded and in touch with reality and in and even better for our next game show what can happen if we drop off. Ed’s last 4 involvements in the game were to give the ball away 3 times and concede a pen.

Liked the way haaland gave grealish a bit of a bollocking for not being selfish & taking a shot on instead of passing back to haaland .
He will take that on board .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.