Possible line-ups for Season 2009/2010 (drool city!)

kippax casual said:
For me Onuoha impressed me more than Kompany last season at centre half and I would start the season with him at the back

I don't think it's a fair comparison as Kompany played most of the games as defensive midfielder.

That said I don't think Bridge and Richards are good enough wingbacks for us next season. Bridge might do the job but Richards have some developing to do if he dreams to become top wingback. If we are going to play 433 we definetly need good wingbacks that can give width in attacks (compare Evra, Maicon at Conf.cup) and also be there to defend. Bridge is a bit easy to pass in defense but can give good balls. Richards doesn't have the technical attributes required for top wingback.

-----------------------------------------------Given------------------------------------------------------------------

----------Richards-----------Ned--------------------------Toure----------------------Lescot-------------

------------------------Toure------------------------------------Barry------------------------------

-----------------------------------------Ireland----------------------------------------------------

----------------Tevez-----------------------------------------Robinho----------------------

---------------------------------Eto'o-------------------------------------------------

I wish

Bluefinn said:
kippax casual said:
For me Onuoha impressed me more than Kompany last season at centre half and I would start the season with him at the back

I don't think it's a fair comparison as Kompany played most of the games as defensive midfielder.

That said I don't think Bridge and Richards are good enough wingbacks for us next season. Bridge might do the job but Richards have some developing to do if he dreams to become top wingback. If we are going to play 433 we definetly need good wingbacks that can give width in attacks (compare Evra, Maicon at Conf.cup) and also be there to defend. Bridge is a bit easy to pass in defense but can give good balls. Richards doesn't have the technical attributes required for top wingback.

No this is true about number of apperances however when Kompany played at centre half I thought he was a bit up and down whereas Nedum was consistently good.

--------------------GIVEN-------------------

RICHARDS-----TOURE----KOMPANY----LESCOTT

----------DEJONG-------------BARRY------------

TEVEZ-----------IRELAND---------ROBINHO

---------------RSC---------------

Bluefinn said:
kippax casual said:

Evra's good going forward but had a poor season defensively and as I've said elsewhere Maicon is vastly over-rated. Yes he has an eye for goal and gets in good positions but his distribution is dreadful and his positioning and movement in defence is often laughable.

rastus said:
-------------------------------------Given--------------------------------------------

(Richards/Zab)-------(Onouha/Toure Ars)--------(Kompany/Lescott)--------(Bridge/Lescott)

-------------------Toure(Barc)/Ireland----------------(De Jong/Barry)---------------------------------------

(SWP/Tevez)---------------------------------------------------------(Robinho/Elia)

--------------------------------(Robinho/Tevez)---------------------------------------

------------------------(Eto'o/RSC)--------------------------------------------------

Not seen anything better than this..............

------------------------------------given-----------------------------------

Richards----------------Kompany---------------Toure------------------Bridge

-----------------------------------De Jong---------------------------------

-----------Ireland----------------------------------------Barry-------------

------------------------------------Robbie---------------------------------

----------------------Tevez-----------------------RSC---------------------

Give Robbie a free role and let Barry give cover for bridge, on the break we would be awsome, could always switch Robbie for SWP for away games if he does look up for it

------------------------------------Given-----------------------------------

Richards----------------Kompany---------------De Jong------------------Bridge

-------------------------------------Barry-------------------------------------

-----------Ireland----------------------------------------Robinho---------------

------------------------------------Tevez--------------------------------------

----------------------Eto'o----------------------------RSC---------------------

Subs: schmeichel, Onuoha, Johnson, Petrov, Bellamy

Top 6? Try top 4!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.