possible signing today..dont shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think things like this could have some substance,then you notice that media are all over something like this a couple of days in advance, for example Delph early friday was expected a medical on Saturday, and Sterling was fee agreed early Monday before finally signing Tuesday evening.

Yeah i was thinking the same , that reckons the staff have been told to expect a player there today thats the only reason ive posted it

titus-bramble-image-2-741864967.jpg
???

Yeh, all seems to have been done VERY quietly if something is to happen, although I suppose the dippers made the Sterling transfer public knowledge so everynoe was looking in that direction.

Didn't someone say KDB was seen landing in Manc airport last night though? And PSG have been very preoccupied with Di Maria? Maybe the stars have aligned and Txiki has thought "Sod it let's pay up and get this one wrapped up while everyone's busy".

When have you ever known us to suddenly announce a deal and then on the same day the player turns up, has a medical and signs.

Process is usually.

3 months of press rumours

Yellow banner on sky confirming we have had an offer accepted.

His medical 2/3 days later.

1 day after that they turn up at the Etihad/CFA. Take all day to sign.

Announced at tea time/early evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.