possible signing today..dont shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Sterling wasn't at the stadium until 2 days after a fee was agreed with Liverpool, I find it unlikely given there's no news of any such movement on any other targets.

Might be Stones, Chelsea had 20 mil bid turned down, rumoured that another club has out bid them

When have you ever known us to suddenly announce a deal and then on the same day the player turns up, has a medical and signs.

Process is usually.

3 months of press rumours

Yellow banner on sky confirming we have had an offer accepted.

His medical 2/3 days later.

1 day after that they turn up at the Etihad/CFA. Take all day to sign.

Announced at tea time/early evening.

More importantly, when was the last time any player, known to be a hot property on the transfer market managed to fly from 1 country to another, without being photographed 10 times and the results being on twatter?

It seems logistically unlikely that we'd get him from Wolfsburg to being unveiled at CFA in 1 day anyway. It took Sterling an entire day to do the medical and unveiling, let alone travelling.

A lad i work with he just informed me that Delph will be signing for us after all, his mate has been instructed to print off Delph on city tops. i told him to fack off.

Hopefully sky will get wind of this,send a load of equipment and a few people,set up all the equipment and do a bit of a live feed on sky with an exclusive.
Someone then walks out of the entrance and hoovers said carpet,rolls it up,waves to cameras and fucks off back inside with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.