Defenders Walker, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko, New RB/LB

Midfielders Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Grealish, New DM

Forwards Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Palmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Goalkeepers Ederson, New GK

Forwards Haaland, Alvarez, Foden, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez
Has Steffan decided to leave? Not sure that we will need Sterling & Mahrez. Where is Palmer & McAtee?

Goalkeepers Ederson, New GK

Forwards Haaland, Alvarez, Foden, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez
We have been linked with Pau Torres fairly consistently so there could be a chance we are losing a CB.

After listening to a Laporte interview on Monday, he is definitely staying, so the only one I could see going is Ake.

If Newcastle come in and offer good money he may well want to go, he needs regular football, especially in a World Cup year.

We have been linked with Pau Torres fairly consistently so there could be a chance we are losing a CB.

After listening to a Laporte interview on Monday, he is definitely staying, so the only one I could see going is Ake.

If Newcastle come in and offer good money he may well want to go, he needs regular football, especially in a World Cup year.
City ended their interest in Pau as he is close to the rags. I see zero defensive players going, let alone Steffen who extended.
And even if Aké went City wouldn't replace a HG player with a 50-60m spanish international.

City ended their interest in Pau as he is close to the rags. I see zero defensive players going, let alone Steffen who extended.
And even if Aké went City wouldn't replace a HG player with a 50-60m spanish international.
Personally think 100% Steffen will go, even if it's a loan, he needs to play and he needs to repair that confidence after the semi-final.

Personally think 100% Steffen will go, even if it's a loan, he needs to play and he needs to repair that confidence after the semi-final.
There has been no indication that he wants a move, at all. And who would even City be looking at as replacement? Been no noise at all on this topic.

There has been no indication that he wants a move, at all. And who would even City be looking at as replacement? Been no noise at all on this topic.
Rumours in the USA, he has been told he needs to play to get his place back, his is stagnating with us, also the young Irish kid is a huge talent, maybe he will take Zak's place.

Rumours in the USA, he has been told he needs to play to get his place back, his is stagnating with us, also the young Irish kid is a huge talent, maybe he will take Zak's place.
Steffen is without contention the best keeper USA has without him even starting more than 10 games a season. Bazunu aint coming here to sit on then bench and he himself has said that plenty of times, so he wont be an option.

Unless there is an injury crisis in the Netherlands team, he’s only ever likely to be a squad player at best. He’s far behind the other central defenders and there is now genuine talent and healthy competition for the left-back spot.

He may choose to leave for more domestic football, but I’d like to see him have an injury-free season with us and see if he can improve playing some games with a settled, left-footed fullback.

GK: Ederson/Steffan

FB: Walker, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Cucurella

CB: Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake

CM: KDB, Bernardo, Rodri, Gundogan, Phillips (McAtee?)

WG: Foden, Grealish, Mahrez, Raz, Palmer

ST: Haaland, Alvarez (Delap?)

Would be pretty happy with that

I'd like us to go for someone better than Phillips but meh, he's coming as depth and I'm OK with that as long as he doesn't cost £50mil as for that price we could get real quality

If we let go off any of Raheem, Mahrez and Gundogan they need to be replaced

Likewise I can see us accepting a bid for Ake, he would need replacing unless we promote Harwood-Belis but it's probably too soon for him

We should keep Bernardo at all costs......and I wouldn't like us selling Laporte....although in Laportes case I can see players out there we can replace him with whereas Bernardo is a lot more difficult

I won't lie but I'd love us to make a cheeky bid for Gavi, he's exceptional and we aren't going TOO big this summer

In:
Haaland £51mil
Cucurella £35mil
Phillips £35mil
Alvarez £17mil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.