Possible squad/starting XI next season?

Wait what ,..nah go to bed!
I think he suffocates Bernardo's game and influence,and of the two,id sooner have the little magician running riot.
Also as an injury affected 31 year old,who is far from a natural athlete,while still capable of brilliant moments,he no longer has the constant midfield dominance of a few seasons back and he tends to lose possession quite frequently,which often leaves us dangerously exposed.......i would rather we tried a different approach.

Against Madrid was the perfect example,when he went off,and prior to the brain farts......we were playing a more cohesive and fluid game,our midfield operated better.

Starting XI

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernado
KDB
Jesus
Foden
Haaland

Ederson
Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo
Rodri
KDB - Bernardo
Mahrez/Sterling/Jesus/Grealish - Haaland - Foden

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte/Stones Cancelo
Rodri
Kdb Bernardo/FDJ
Foden Haaland Leao (Purely on the basis that if two wingers leave they'd have to get one in)

The point being he wont sit on the bench to play second fiddle nor should he same applies to rodders although we might play x 2 dms then this is possible.
Yeah, He can play an 8, just cant add more than one position to the graphic. Bar Mahrez i think everyone in that list can play 3 positions minimum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.