Possible Work Place flirting

An update. So I just went out for dinner with the 55 year old lady last night and she asked me to choose a restaurant this time. I initially booked a restaurant but then found out that it's normally for dates. So I cancelled it at the last moment and picked a different restaurant. She asked why I cancelled the first reservation. when I told her that it's usually for people who go out on dates, she suddenly remarked that we can go there and fake ourselves that we are on a date. What does it even mean?

An update. So I just went out for dinner with the 55 year old lady last night and she asked me to choose a restaurant this time. I initially booked a restaurant but then found out that it's normally for dates. So I cancelled it at the last moment and picked a different restaurant. She asked why I cancelled the first reservation. when I told her that it's usually for people who go out on dates, she suddenly remarked that we can go there and fake ourselves that we are on a date. What does it even mean?
What the hell is a restaurant that's only for dates? What an absurd policy. How do they know you're on a date? Do they make you fill in a questionnaire?
Are all the tables set up with 2 chairs?

What the hell is a restaurant that's only for dates? What an absurd policy. How do they know you're on a date? Do they make you fill in a questionnaire?
Are all the tables set up with 2 chairs?
The couple’s don’t argue all the way through the meal

Maybe time to ask on Mumsnet

Roy, all we’re bothered about is what happened after dinner!.....

....she wants you to pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.