Possible Work Place flirting

So the situation became quite sticky yesterday. I asked my hot CEO out for dinner and she said yes. She is divorced. However, the 55 year old lady probably heard it and has started behaving weirdly since yesterday. I don't care because I am very happy to go out on a date with my incredibly hot and fit CEO.
Any chance of a picture of your incredibly hot and fit CEO?

So the situation became quite sticky yesterday. I asked my hot CEO out for dinner and she said yes. She is divorced. However, the 55 year old lady probably heard it and has started behaving weirdly since yesterday. I don't care because I am very happy to go out on a date with my incredibly hot and fit CEO.
Photographic evidence is the norm on this forum, you cant just go around making sweeping statements without proof. You should know by now....

Sometimes I wonder why some women want to go out with me. I have dated some absolute showpieces and I am one of the ugliest looking fuckers around.

She probably knows by now though.

Doesn't every woman know this deep down!

Nah truthfully I suspect the work colleague is after companionship more than sex. We happens to havr similar life experience and interests, probably why she likes me

The question is texting. I haven't actually texted her first yet. Usually she texts then I respond. Wondering when I should send her a text first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.